Our Organization. Our mission.
SKILLS, Inc. is a non-profit organization in Maine that helps people with intellectual disabilities and other challenges to achieve their goals through employment, residential, and supportive services, and through educating the public to eliminate barriers.
Enrich, Empower, Employ, Educate, and Excel
- Waiver Home Life: an inside look at Sand Road Waiver March 14, 2017
- SKILLS and Dexter High partner to provide re-employment transition services April 1, 2016
- Local News Story on the Skowhegan Thrift Store March 17, 2016
- Update on the Thrift Stores March 12, 2016
- SKILLS, Inc. Announces Closures of Thrift Stores February 23, 2016